Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!




Valentines Day, or Saint Valentine's Day, is observed on February 14 honoring one or more early Christian martyrs named Valentinus. Valentines day is now celebrated world wide, spreading to all corners of the world. It has come to be represented through various symbols such as the heart, doves, and cupid. since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have given way to mass-produced greeting cards.
Courtesy of spanishplayground.net, try printing these fun Spanish valentines day cards for your kids to share! And know it's time to learn some French and Spanish

Spanish:
Te quiero mucho – I love you a lot
Me haces muy feliz – You make me happy
Me haces sonreir – You make me smile

French:
Je t'aime - I love you
(une carte de) la Saint-Valentin - St. Valentine's Day (card)
Je t'adore - I adore you

No comments:

Post a Comment